Food Dehydrator Sale $49.00 thru Feb 28th

  • nightowlnation
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2009
      Food Dehydrator Sale $49.00 thru Feb 28th:

      I've seen messages in a few places re: people looking for food dehydrators under $100.  I picked one up today for $49.oo -  Nesco brand, model FD-60 with temperature controls:

      95*F
      105*F
      115*F
      and a few more up to 155*F

      But the lower two are the ones I wanted.

      4 Trays but can hold up to 12.

      I don't see a built in timer or tray liners [still in the box] - will likely have to buy some and cut to the size & shape needed.

      Found it at Fred Meyer on Hwy 99 in Tigard. Grabbed it because they have told me often that things will not be ordered again & there was only one left of the Nesco [other FM's may have them].  Note that the sale only goes until Saturday, Feb 28th.

      R~