Juice Feasting

  • Stacey Fassino
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
      Hi All,

      I wanted to see if any of you have an interest in juice feasting?  I plan to take part in the 92 Day Global Juice Feast which begins March 7 and would love to see if anyone locally might also be taking part.

      For those who would like to learn more here are some great sites:
      http://www.globaljuicefeast.com/  &  http://www.juicefeasting.com/
      Also, an informative audio interview with expert juicefeaster: David Rainoshek:
      Download the Interview Here!

      I am very excited!

      In Raw Health,
      Stacey
    • Mike Snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
        Hi Stacey,

        Thanks for the info! I'm listening to the interview with David Rainoshek, it is great!

        He mentions his mentor, John Rose. I interviewed him a few years ago and the recording is available at:
        http://www.TheRawDiet.com/johnrose.mp3
        http://www.TheRawDiet.com/pdf/fasting.pdf

        There are a couple local Juice Feast resources...

        Dr Steven Bailey leads group juice fasts in Portland:
        http://www.nwnclinic.com/JuiceFastingEvents.htm

        There is a juice fasting event here in August:
        http://www.bikrampdx.com  "7 Day Green Juice Fast Retreat in the heart of Portland
        led by Gabriel Cousens, M.D., Shanti Cousens, Terri Poch , and Christy Whitney. August 24-Aug 31 2009"

        I won't be able to do a 92 day juice feast but I hope to do the 7 day event.

        On another note, congratulations to Brion and The Raw Matrix! I love your food, keep up the great work!

        Lizz, what is your new website for the Circle A Kitchen Collective? I accidentally deleted your email.

        Talk soon,

        Mike

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
          Mike,

          Here is Lizz's site.  It is really great:
          http://circleakitchen.blogspot.com/search/label/Become%20a%20Circle%20A%20Kitchen%20Working%20Collective%20Member

          I am listening to John Rose right now; this is great. Thanks!