Looking for Excalibur!

  • jesarojones
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2009
      Does anyone here have an Excalibur Dehydrator that they don't use much
      and would sell to my family and I? We got into raw foods in 2006 and
      had one then, but didn't use it too much...since selling ours, my
      husband has worked in a raw food cafe and learned SO much. We'd love
      him to make us some goodies to keep us honest!

      We sold our 9 tray to a newly raw family back in Charleston, SC, for
      $100 - would love to find a similar deal here :)

      Please email jesaroj@... or call 843-737-3963 and talk to me -
      Jessica - or Aron

      Thanks!