Check out my new Website

  • circleakitchen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      Hi Raw Portland People,
      This is Lizz Bommarito. Some of you may know me from The Raw and
      Living Spirit Retreat and from Bikram Yoga. Well, I am building and
      networking to get a raw vegan collective started in Portland aimed at
      Community Health and diversifying the raw food movement to include
      food activism at it's core. Please check out the site and feel free to
      email me with any comments,suggestions or inquires you may have. Have
      a Peachy Day!
      Lizz Bommarito
      Founding Member Circle A Kitchen Collective