Raw Butter? Can I Buy It Anywhere In Portland?

  • nightowlnation
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2009
      Hello~

      Thank you for sharing the posted resources.

      I'm introducing more raw foods into my diet and am really wanting raw
      butter. I would occasionally buy it with friends before I moved to
      Oregon and miss having it. Even if it's available somewhere near
      Portland I'd be willing to go and get it. I'm not a vegan so looking
      for real milk butter, preferably organic but not a must.

      Thanks!
    • rbkornstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2010
        Hello,
        We are now offering a cow-sharing program for an organic grass fed only Dutch Belted cow, named Sundae. We will eventually offer a few processed dairy products to shareholders including real (raw) butter, kefir, creme friache, yogurt etc. We will be making deliveries of our farm products to PDX weekly, send an e-mail if you are interested. Thanks, Rachel