Sushi for Sunday Supper

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2009
      This week raw gourmet chef Gabrielle Chavez invites you to the Kairos
      church kitchen, 4790 SE Logus Rd, at 4:30 to help prepare miso soup,
      sushi nori rolls and a fresh wasabi sauce. We'll enjoy them and the good
      vibes of Sunday Supper conversation at 5:30 with green smoothies and a
      slice of John Larsen's chocolate pie with coconut creme topping. Please
      RSVP by email or calling 503-650-4447. Donation $10-20 sliding scale.
      After supper, you are also invited to stay for a spiritual discussion,
      prayer, and communion ending at 7 pm.
    • nightowlnation
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2009
        Hi Gabrielle~

        I'm in SW Portland and would love to come to one of the dinners. Not
        sure yet about tomorrow but please keep posting this information. I
        definitely need to learn how to prepare raw foods at home - what a
        great way to share your knowledge.

        Kind Regards~