Re: [RawPortland] $$ for Permaculture (you) from/at PSU

  • Lizz bommarito
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
      Thanks Bill,
      This is a great idea! I have been wanting to do a community fruit farm project and maybe this can be a catapult in the right direction.  Do you want to discuss sometime exactly what you think I should be proposing? I have no experience  dealing with the big shots at PSU and in the past I can be to nice of a gal and get walked on. Have a great day!
      Lizz