Re: Cool Group! :)

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3, 2009
      Elizabeth --

      Welcome! Congratulations on enjoying improved health!

      You might find Oregon Raw Resource to be a helpful website for you as
      you venture into the raw foods community. It has a listing of local
      classes, groups, restaurants, and special events, and you can elect to
      join the mailing list to receive announcements when the list is
      updated with new events or other entries. http://OregonRawResource.org/

      There are a number of active groups in town through which you can get
      access to much information and community support.

      Be well!

      -Brion

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth <whitewater20060303@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm new to this group and new to the Raw lifestyle.  I'm already
      feeling much better physically and mentally.  Thank you for the
      informative posts.