Champion Juicer for sale

  • fmx500
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Greetings, I have a champion juicer for sale. Not sure if it is cool
      to post that here? It is a great juicer and it has not been used that
      much...I bought it in 2000 when I first got into Raw food...however,
      because I have never sustained raw food this juicer has seen very
      little use. I do not have the homogenizer plate but everything
      else...works great and You could probably use a new blade...they are
      $5.00 from the champion website. Also, thanks for everybody's
      posts...it helps me keep motivated to get to the place in my journey
      where raw food is something I do with grace and ease rather than
      severe emotional turmoil! Contact me and we can discuss what you
      would like to exchange for a juicer......gratis