Vegan Culinary Program

  • Chef Al
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      Dear Raw Community,

      We are offering a Vegan Culinary Arts program in February and ask
      that you pass this along to your veg-friendly circles. The program
      will include some raw items and all will be organic and vegan.
      We appreciate your support and are offering deep discounts for
      motivated students!

      February 1-8, 2009
      FUN AT THE COAST! COOKIN' IT UP!

      Join Chef Al and Donna, Healthy Gourmet Facilitators Extraordinaire,
      as they teach and cook it up on the Oregon Coast!
      Come and play for a week. 5 Days on the Oregon Coast and 2 days in
      Portland, Oregon.

      Learn from Master Vegan Chef Al Chase how to create delicious, whole
      foods plant-based meals and keep things fun and simple. Emphasis will
      be on intuitive cooking and how to prepare delicious, nutrient dense
      meals. Learn more about the Healthy Living Lifestyle from Donna who
      imparts how to navigate the vegan realm with fun, support and deep
      nutrition. Need not be vegan or vegetarian, just desirous of learning
      more about how to cook it up healthy (raw and cooked vegan offerings).

      OUR GOAL: To provide a safe, fun and empowering week where community
      is built, food is enjoyed and wisdom is shared in the circle of
      participants. Also, to introduce participants to the many wonderful
      vegan cafes and businesses in Portland, Oregon.

      Community building play time and rest time are part of the journey.

      Tuition discounts apply for RawPortland readers and friends. Small
      class size, so reserve early. Please e-mail chefal@... or call
      503.752.2588 for more information.