Re: Supporting and honoring another local star - while she is still here

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2009
      I am following up the comments of Bill, Gene, and Stacey in order to
      let you know that the information on the website that Bill quoted is
      only just recently out-of-date, with regards to the weekly Sunday
      Supper and Community-focused Raw Food Preparation Class, which moved
      its location at the beginning of January.

      The new time and location of this event is the Kairos-Milwaukie UCC at
      4790 Logus Road in Milwaukie, 97222. The food preparation class begins
      at 4:30pm, dinner is eaten at 5:30pm, and the optional spiritual
      discussion commences about 45 minutes later. There is a minimum
      donation of $10 for the class and dinner.

      This is a catered event; all of the food will be provided. It is
      helpful to sign up ahead of time, for purposes of ensuring the correct
      amount of food is prepared, but there is always enough for last-minute
      additions to the feast. You may sign up online at
      http://www.meetup.com/LivingRawPDX/

      We hope to see you there!

      -Brion

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Fassino <sfassino@...> wrote:

      > Thank You Bill and Gene!  A big ditto from me too!
      > I adore and appreciate Thomas and Gabrielle Chavez; they completely
      give from their hearts; I feel so grateful!  Providing us with
      fulfilling, delicious gourmet raw shared within a community of
      togetherness and sharing....we are blessed!

      > In Appreciation,
      > Stacey

      cherished and influential folks in my life.

      > The Raw Food preparation Class is wonderful and well worth the
      meager $10.00 suggested donation. And believe me you could not get
      such a raw gourmet feast anywhere on the planet for 10 bucks. (Not
      even your beloved Blossoming Lotus. Liliana and I went to the BL  and
      spent about $20.00. It was a great meal and even though we left  hungry.)

      > I have never left the Sunday Supper put on by Gabrielle and Thomas
      hungry, either physically or spiritually.

      > And let's join in agreement that a local UCC church calls her soon
      so that we do not lose another treasure.

      > In Clarity
      >
      > GENE YOUNGER                 360-326-8984  (Office)  503-708-1690 (Cell)

      > To: rawportland@ yahoogroups. com
      > From: wMilmoe@aol. com
      > Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:12:00 -0500
      > Subject: [RawPortland] Supporting and honoring another local star -
      while she is still here

      > Gabrielle Chavez is a full time interim pastor and
      part-time Raw foods educator, author (The Rawfood Gourmet), organizer
      / founder of the Raw and Living Spirit Retreat (4th year this summer)
      among many other talents.

      > She is between "interim pastor" assignments and who knows where the
      next one may take her.  So if you want to attend her catered supper or
      prep class on Sundays please do - Her own church is Christ the Healer
      (cth).