Re: [RawPortland] Special Invitation For rawportland@yahoogroups.com

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2009
      Hi, Folks,

      This really IS Pamela.

      The last email 'from me' was an automated one sent by David Wolfe's website.

      The mineralization ecourse IS good.

      I do recommend it.

      I just wanted to clear this up.

      My good  friends will see that the email from David is not my style.

      But i do urge you to get his course.

      I am glad i did.

      Happiness, Health and Abundance for All!

      Pamela Melcher