Special Invitation For rawportland@yahoogroups.com

  • Pamela
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2009

      Hey it's Pamela,

      I just picked up this special gift that David
      Wolfe is giving away. He’s he leading expert in
      nutrition and an author of many books.

      He gave me complimentary access to his $297
      course, “Beauty Through Mineralization” and
      said I could send it as a gift to a few friends.

      So I’m sending it to you!

      You can grab your no-charge copy here:
      http://www.bewellbuzz.com/special-gift.php

      This is for a limited time so jump on it now!

      It’s a 10-week e-course (packed with videos,
      checklists, and much more) that you’ll get
      instantly.

      Here’s what their site says about it:

      If you want to:
      • Reverse and minimize aging
      • Improve vision
      • Live longer
      • Beautify your entire body (stronger nails and
      hair, lustrous and youthful skin, and more)
      • Feel and look younger
      • Lose welght and balance your body

      You’ll learn the exact minerals your body needs
      to achieve all this and more, PLUS the exact
      sources you can get these minerals from. We even
      give you checklists to ensure you get the
      mineralization you need to achieve the results
      you desire.

      Minerals are the foundation of our body’s
      health and longevity. And unfortunately, you
      won’t get all the minerals you need just by
      consuming a raw or superfood diet.

      So learn the secret to better health and beauty
      now! It’s our f.ree gift to you and yours.

      Grab Your F.ree Gift Here:
      http://www.bewellbuzz.com/special-gift.php

      Talk Soon,
      Pamela

      If you do not want to get an invitation from our site ever again, please click here.
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2009
        Hi, Folks,

        This really IS Pamela.

        The last email 'from me' was an automated one sent by David Wolfe's website.

        The mineralization ecourse IS good.

        I do recommend it.

        I just wanted to clear this up.

        My good  friends will see that the email from David is not my style.

        But i do urge you to get his course.

        I am glad i did.

        Happiness, Health and Abundance for All!

        Pamela Melcher