RE: [RawPortland] Supporting and honoring another local star - while she is still here

  • Stacey Fassino
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2009
      Thank You Bill and Gene!  A big ditto from me too!
      I adore and appreciate Thomas and Gabrielle Chavez; they completely give from their hearts; I feel so grateful!  Providing us with fulfilling, delicious gourmet raw shared within a community of togetherness and sharing....we are blessed!

      In Appreciation,
      Stacey

      From: wMilmoe@aol. com
      Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:12:00 -0500

      Gabrielle Chavez is a full time interim pastor and part-time Raw foods educator, author (The Rawfood Gourmet), organizer / founder of the Raw and Living Spirit Retreat (4th year this summer) among many other talents.

      She is between "interim pastor" assignments and who knows where the next one may take her.  So if you want to attend her catered supper or prep class on Sundays please do - Her own church is Christ the Healer (cth).

      http://cthgathering .org/?page_ id=10

      Diet can be such a deliciously helpful tool in awakening ourselves.

      Bill

    • brion.oliver
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2009
        I am following up the comments of Bill, Gene, and Stacey in order to
        let you know that the information on the website that Bill quoted is
        only just recently out-of-date, with regards to the weekly Sunday
        Supper and Community-focused Raw Food Preparation Class, which moved
        its location at the beginning of January.

        The new time and location of this event is the Kairos-Milwaukie UCC at
        4790 Logus Road in Milwaukie, 97222. The food preparation class begins
        at 4:30pm, dinner is eaten at 5:30pm, and the optional spiritual
        discussion commences about 45 minutes later. There is a minimum
        donation of $10 for the class and dinner.

        This is a catered event; all of the food will be provided. It is
        helpful to sign up ahead of time, for purposes of ensuring the correct
        amount of food is prepared, but there is always enough for last-minute
        additions to the feast. You may sign up online at
        http://www.meetup.com/LivingRawPDX/

        We hope to see you there!

        -Brion