Re: gnosis chocolates are here!

  • Noah Eaton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
      What a delightful coincidence you mention this, because tomorrow
      afternoon I'm heading over to Simply Nourishing to do my January
      grocery shopping, and was already set on purchasing some hemp nut
      butter and pasta, possibly some tea, stevia and coconut ice cream as
      well! ^__^

      I'm the one who purchased the natural Mexican spice medley last month
      right before New Years Day! =)

      Sincerely,
      Noah Eaton