Re: [RawPortland] gnosis chocolates are here!

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
      Hi Ericha!

      Do you have a web site?

      Thanks,

      Jeff

      Hi! My name is Ericha and I own Simply Nourishing, a specialty health food store on NE 24th and Broadway. I specialize in raw, vegan, and local/organic items,

    • eyeguy927
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
        Yes Jeff , Ericha has a web site:
        check out: http://www.simplynourishing.com/index.htm

        I am headed over there myself to get some of those gnosis chocolates.
        Even though they come from New York and I am from Alabama!
        I love both gnosis and chocolates. And it takes a lot of gnosis to live
        on raw and living food in this culture.
        Thanks Ericha for being who you are and doing all the things that you
        do! (You too Jeff!)
        Gene Younger

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Ericha Clare <erichabonkers@...>
        wrote:

        > ___ Hi! My name is Ericha and I own Simply Nourishing, a specialty
        health food store on NE 24th and Broadway. I specialize in raw, vegan,
        and local/organic items, including Healthy Kitchen (raw grawnola, kale
        chips), Lulu's raw chocolate alchemy, Wilderness Poets raw hemp butters
        and Stirs the Soul chocolate bars. I also have some general raw
        sundries- goji berries, incan berries, cacao nibs, agave nectar. So
        please stop by if you're in neighborhood.

        > I also provide weight loss coaching as a naturopathic physician and
        work with anyone on the path toward vegetarian, vegan, raw/living,
        hygiene, (as well as those on standard diets.) Free Consultation by
        appointment.

        > One more reason to stop by - I just got in an order of Gnosis raw
        chocolates from New York (ok, not local, but Yummy and Healthy). If you
        haven't tried these, you're in for a real treat!

        > Simply Nourishing
        > 2428 NE Broadway
        > Portland, OR 97232
        >
        > Winter Store hours:
        > MWF 1-6, most Saturdays 12-5.I'm here more than these hours, so you
        can always call ahead to see if i'm here,
        > (503)331-9999
        >
        > Ericha Clare, ND, owner

        > Windows LiveĀ™: Keep your life in sync.

        http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_\
        012009

      • Noah Eaton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
          What a delightful coincidence you mention this, because tomorrow
          afternoon I'm heading over to Simply Nourishing to do my January
          grocery shopping, and was already set on purchasing some hemp nut
          butter and pasta, possibly some tea, stevia and coconut ice cream as
          well! ^__^

          I'm the one who purchased the natural Mexican spice medley last month
          right before New Years Day! =)

          Sincerely,
          Noah Eaton