Re: [RawPortland] Blossoming Lotus is closing!

  • David Boyd
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
      I just emailed Blossoming Lotus.

      Here's what they had to say:

      We are not closing - NO WAY
      We are doing well and holding on
      Business is good and if you know of any larger locations that would like to
      partner with us, we are ready
      We have shrunk a bit because of the Winter but that's about that
      Come on by and continue to support us, we all appreciate it!

      Bo

      omnia4u wrote:

      Apparently they closed the Hawaii restaurant already. I visited the
      PDX one yesterday, and they barely had anything available from their
      menu, stating a menu change. However, I heard its changing to a juice
      bar. Get there while you can. I, for one, will miss it.

    • Ericha Clare
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
         ___ Hi! My name is Ericha and I own Simply Nourishing, a specialty health food store on NE 24th and Broadway. I specialize in raw, vegan, and local/organic items, including Healthy Kitchen (raw grawnola, kale chips), Lulu's raw chocolate alchemy, Wilderness Poets raw hemp butters and Stirs the Soul chocolate bars.  I also have some general raw sundries- goji berries, incan berries, cacao nibs, agave nectar.  So please stop by if you're in neighborhood.

        I also provide weight loss coaching as a naturopathic physician and work with anyone on the path toward vegetarian, vegan, raw/living, hygiene, (as well as those on standard diets.)  Free Consultation by appointment.

        One more reason to stop by - I just got in an order of Gnosis raw chocolates from New York (ok, not local, but Yummy and Healthy). If you haven't tried these, you're in for a real treat!

        Simply Nourishing
        2428 NE Broadway
        Portland, OR 97232

        Winter Store hours:
        MWF 1-6, most Saturdays 12-5.
        I'm here more than these hours, so you can always call ahead to see if i'm here,
        (503)331-9999

        Ericha Clare, ND, owner

        Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.
      • Jeff Rogers
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
          Hi Ericha!

          Do you have a web site?

          Thanks,

          Jeff

          Hi! My name is Ericha and I own Simply Nourishing, a specialty health food store on NE 24th and Broadway. I specialize in raw, vegan, and local/organic items,

        • eyeguy927
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
            Yes Jeff , Ericha has a web site:
            check out: http://www.simplynourishing.com/index.htm

            I am headed over there myself to get some of those gnosis chocolates.
            Even though they come from New York and I am from Alabama!
            I love both gnosis and chocolates. And it takes a lot of gnosis to live
            on raw and living food in this culture.
            Thanks Ericha for being who you are and doing all the things that you
            do! (You too Jeff!)
            Gene Younger

            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Ericha Clare <erichabonkers@...>
            wrote:

            > ___ Hi! My name is Ericha and I own Simply Nourishing, a specialty
            health food store on NE 24th and Broadway. I specialize in raw, vegan,
            and local/organic items, including Healthy Kitchen (raw grawnola, kale
            chips), Lulu's raw chocolate alchemy, Wilderness Poets raw hemp butters
            and Stirs the Soul chocolate bars. I also have some general raw
            sundries- goji berries, incan berries, cacao nibs, agave nectar. So
            please stop by if you're in neighborhood.

            > I also provide weight loss coaching as a naturopathic physician and
            work with anyone on the path toward vegetarian, vegan, raw/living,
            hygiene, (as well as those on standard diets.) Free Consultation by
            appointment.

            > One more reason to stop by - I just got in an order of Gnosis raw
            chocolates from New York (ok, not local, but Yummy and Healthy). If you
            haven't tried these, you're in for a real treat!

            > Simply Nourishing
            > 2428 NE Broadway
            > Portland, OR 97232
            >
            > Winter Store hours:
            > MWF 1-6, most Saturdays 12-5.I'm here more than these hours, so you
            can always call ahead to see if i'm here,
            > (503)331-9999
            >
            > Ericha Clare, ND, owner

            http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_\
            012009

          • Noah Eaton
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
              What a delightful coincidence you mention this, because tomorrow
              afternoon I'm heading over to Simply Nourishing to do my January
              grocery shopping, and was already set on purchasing some hemp nut
              butter and pasta, possibly some tea, stevia and coconut ice cream as
              well! ^__^

              I'm the one who purchased the natural Mexican spice medley last month
              right before New Years Day! =)

              Sincerely,
              Noah Eaton