new weekly raw prep class

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008
      After a fun and successful 2 month trial run, the hosts of Sunday Supper are committing to a  raw food prep class before dinner each Sunday at 4:30 in our NEW LOCATION: Kairos-Milwaukie UCC, 4790 Logus Rd, 97222. We'll gather in the church kitchen for an hour to prepare several different dishes that we'll eat along with other courses at 5:30. Those who wish are invited to linger another hour after the meal for a spiritual discussion and prayer circle.  This week's class is green smoothies, Live Nachos and Borscht. There is a minimum $10 donation for the class and dinner. RSVP by reply email to gabrielle@....