Re: [RawPortland]

  • Helen Hecker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2004
      Zoe--- I cured myself of breast cancer 5 years ago, using raw foods, carrot
      juice and tons of fruit. Refined sugar and sugar from processed food and
      carbohydrates is acidic and therefore feeds cancerous tumors. Fruit sugars
      do not. Fruits are loaded with phytonutrients and many anti-cancer
      properties. I turned down chemo, radiation, surgery, and a scheduled
      5-year course of Tamoxifen. I noticed a major difference in my health in
      the first month of raw foods-- all my other ailments disappeared. I am in
      perfect health today. My best wishes to your mom. Continue to spread the
      word. I think the potluck is Thursday ( today). Helen RN
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2004
        That is just wonderful Helen. I can believe that raw
        foods can do that.

        What a leap of faith you took in turning down
        conventional treatments!

        Love,
        Prism

        --- Helen Hecker <twinpeak@...> wrote:
        > Zoe--- I cured myself of breast cancer 5 years ago,
        > using raw foods, carrot
        > juice and tons of fruit. Refined sugar and sugar
        > from processed food and
        > carbohydrates is acidic and therefore feeds
        > cancerous tumors. Fruit sugars
        > do not. Fruits are loaded with phytonutrients and
        > many anti-cancer
        > properties. I turned down chemo, radiation,
        > surgery, and a scheduled
        > 5-year course of Tamoxifen. I noticed a major
        > difference in my health in
        > the first month of raw foods-- all my other
        > ailments disappeared. I am in
        > perfect health today. My best wishes to your mom.
        > Continue to spread the
        > word. I think the potluck is Thursday ( today).
        > Helen RN

        Yahoo! Domains � Claim yours for only $14.70/year