How to get a Vitamix for a lower price

  • mssarahryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 25, 2008
      Hello Raw Portland,

      Happy snowy holidays!

      I read with interest all of the posts a few weeks back, discussing the differences between the various Vitamix blenders, and people's concern about their high cost. I came across this raw food blog posting, with suggestions on how to find a Vitamix for less than $150. Hope this is helpful!

      http://rawfoodrightnow.blogspot.com/2008/12/getting-high-speed-blender-for-cheap.html

      Sarah Ryan
      catalysthands.com