Best of Raw - Vote local!

  • Chef Sprout
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2008
      Hi friends,

      If you haven't hear it's time to cast your vote for
      the Best of Raw 2008! (Voting happens at bestofraw.net
      -- click on the durian to vote.)

      I have been nominated as in the best chef category.
      As a resident of the Pacific Northwest (in Portland,
      Seattle and Bellingham) for the last six years I have
      represented the country's most beautiful region at
      many events: as Executive Chef at the Raw Spirit
      Festival for the last two years, at retreats with
      David Wolfe, as the banquet chef at the Raw and Living
      Spirit Retreat, as well as teaching at the Oregon
      Culinary Institute, PCC Cooks, Raw Vegan Source and at
      Living Light Culinary Institute. No matter where I go
      I'm always happy to return to the best raw community
      in the world.

      Please vote for Bruce Horowitz in the best chef
      category.

      Also representing from our area:
      Ani Phyo, Chaco Canyon, Raw Washington and Dahlene's.

      In the spirit of sustainable eating, please vote
      local!