Oops Re: [RawPortland] Raw Christmas?

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
      Dear Raw Community,

      Sorry, again i meant only to reply to Gabrielle and forgot that if i simply clicked reply you would all get what i meant only to send to Gabrielle.

      Many Blessings to you All on whatever Holiday you celebrate.

      Pamela Melcher

      From: Gabrielle <gabrielle@cthgather ing.org>
      Subject: [RawPortland] Raw Christmas?
      To: RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 4:41 PM

      After a joyful and abundant Thanksgiving Day raw feast, several folk
      have inquired of any Christmas day gathering plans. Thomas and I would
      happily fire up the woodstove (and infra red sauna -- bring your own
      towel) at our home in Oregon City for a potluck at 1 pm the 25th if
      there's enough for a party. We especially welcome those who are new to
      raw with your creativity and curiosity. Please RSVP so we can be in touch.
      Gabrielle Chavez