Re: [RawPortland] Raw Christmas?

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
      And... for anyone closer to Seattle or who would be in the area, I'll
      be hosting a raw potluck. It will cover both lunch and dinner, so
      anyone with SAD family/friend get togethers can still stop by for a
      great raw meal!

      For more information: http://www.soystache.com/rawpotluck12252008.htm

      Jeff
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
        Hi, Gabrielle,

        No thanks, but i am glad you are doing it, or may be doing it.

        After spilling my guts about cooked feasts, i was able to go to Thanksgiving dinner at David's family's house and just not even pay any attention to what people were eating.  That way i could have a good time.

        I decided to pay attention to what was going right, since energy follows attention.

        I did notice what people were eating enough to have it register that the person that i felt happiest to see and interact with was actually eating the 'worst' food.  Instead of conjuring scary images of the health problems she is incubating, i thought, "There is more to happiness than food.'

        That was easier on my system than some reactions i have had in the past.

        Happy Solstice, and Many Blessings to you and your loved ones at Christmas.

        Visualizing the day:  'May all your Christmases be Raw.'

        Happiness, Health and Abundance for All!

        Pamela Melcher

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
          Dear Raw Community,

          Sorry, again i meant only to reply to Gabrielle and forgot that if i simply clicked reply you would all get what i meant only to send to Gabrielle.

          Many Blessings to you All on whatever Holiday you celebrate.

          Pamela Melcher