Hi All New To Group

  • mbrownie1957
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      Hello everyone, I"m new to the group. Just went Raw about 45 days ago,
      after a transistion over a few months. I got myself a Vita-Mix and a
      Green Star Juicer and have been doing juicing and Green Smoothies. But
      could use other ideas. I think I'm ready to expand my menu selection,
      but wanted to see what others were doing as well.

      Thank you,

      Mark