Re: [RawPortland] Raw Products now available on the west side!

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 8 , May 19, 2004
      jim,

      what shall we do to help get raw products in the Raleigh Hills New Seasons?  I would love to help, that's where Richard and I usually shop...

      Celeste
      Message 2 of 8 , May 22, 2004
        Hi Sara,

        I had that same thought about her biscotti! I need to contact her and ask i=
        f she would be
        willing to share the recipe.

        Thanks for supporting us at New Seasons.

        jim

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Sara Johnson" <rawlacarte@h...> wrote:=

        > Jim,
        >
        > Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that quality raw products will be=

        > available in my neck of the woods. (I actually work next to Market of
        > Choice once a week.) I never thought to put in a request at New Seasons,=

        > but I definitely will now that you mentioned it. Since Kerry isn't doing=

        > the coconut cream for stores anymore, is that something y'all would consi=
        der
        > adding to your product line?
        >
        > ~Sara
        >

        > >From: "livinspoonful" <jim@l...>
        > >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [RawPortland] Raw Products now available on the west side!
        > >Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 05:14:25 -0000
        > >
        > >Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of =

        > >Choice -
        > >Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We =

        > >will be doing a
        > >tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us =

        > >make a good
        > >impression with our new account.
        > >
        > >We are also meeting with New Seasons on Friday to present samples and
        > >discuss getting
        > >ours and the other products we distribute (Dr. John's VitaCrisps, Smart =

        > >Monkey Foods,
        > >True Nature Guacamole, It's Alive! cultured vegetables) into their chain=
        .
        > >If you'd like to see
        > >locally made raw products in New Seasons, nows the time to act! We're
        > >especially
        > >interested in the Raliegh Hills store, as we have no outlet in that area=
        .

        > >Once again, thanks to all in our community who continue to support Sue a=
        nd
        > >I and our
        > >products. We are blessed to be able to do this work.
        > >
        > >Jim

      • livinspoonful
        Message 3 of 8 , May 22, 2004
          Hi Celeste,

          This may be redundant since we spoke at the potluck, but I was thinking that written
          requests for our products, as well as for other raw products, would go a long way toward
          convincing New Seasons that there is a market for this kind of thing.

          I hope you had a good birthday celebration. Sue and I had a great time...but we were
          exhausted afterword! Thanks for helping to make our potluck fun!

          JIm

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Celeste Crimi" <rcrimi14@h...> wrote:
          > jim,
          >
          > what shall we do to help get raw products in the Raleigh Hills New Seasons? I would
          love to help, that's where Richard and I usually shop...

          > Celeste

        • Sara Johnson
          Message 4 of 8 , May 23, 2004
            Jim,

            Yeah! That biscotti is da bomb! Especially with the coconut cream.

            ~Sara