spiral slicer- recipe ideas?

  • cmbbarth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2008
      Hi- I'm pretty new to the raw foods, but love the way it feels! For
      Christmas my sister is getting me a spiral slicer (I snooped) and
      wondered if anyone has any great ideas. I know I want to make zucchini
      pasta, but what else can one do with this tool? Also, any great
      marinara recipes? I've made a few that just fell kinda flat. Thanks
      for any input!