Superfoods super-sale ends this weekend!

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hello, raw delightfuls!

      The 10% off sale on my already discounted superfoods ends Sunday, December 14th. As an extra incentive, I am giving everyone who orders before Monday a coupon for 10% off on their next order as well, good for 90 days. This is an unbeatable opportunity to get the highest quality superfoods on the market for a phenomenally good price.

      If you place an order before Monday, December 15th, you can get:

      Goji Berries for $12.38/lb
      Incan Berries for $14.86/lb
      Cacao Nibs for $10.80/lb
      Cacao Powder for $11.25/lb
      Sun-Dried Banana Spears for $8.55/lb
      Nori Sheets for $.27/sheet [$13.50 for 50 sheets, $27 for 100 sheets]
      exceptional Raw Agave Nectar for $16.20/quart

      There is detailed information on these products -- where they are grown, why they are good for you generally, and what makes this supply better than other supplies -- on my website, which is where you can also place an order.

      http://therawlife.net/orders.html

      Be super-well!

      -Brion