Re: [RawPortland] Newbie introduction

  • Stacey Fassino
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2008
      Hi Heidi,

      Are you familiar with South River Miso Company?  They make an Azuki Bean Miso, that is soy and gluten free.  Their misos are so wonderful and come in glass jars.  Here is a link for the Azuki Bean: http://www.southrivermiso.com/store/p/3-Azuki-Bean-Miso.html. Although it is available through the website only during certain times of the year, stores seem to carry it year round.  I know that Alberta Co-op has it.

      Best Wishes,
      Stacey