Raw Products now available on the west side!

  • Janna Blake-Allan
    Message 1 of 8 , May 19, 2004

      Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of Choice -
      Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We will be doing a
      tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us make a good
      impression with our new account.
      Jim...
      Forgive my ignorance...but, the store that you will be doing the food tasting on May 28th...where is it located?

      Thanks!

      Janna
    • Sara Johnson
      Message 2 of 8 , May 19, 2004
        Jim,

        Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that quality raw products will be
        available in my neck of the woods. (I actually work next to Market of
        Choice once a week.) I never thought to put in a request at New Seasons,
        but I definitely will now that you mentioned it. Since Kerry isn't doing
        the coconut cream for stores anymore, is that something y'all would consider
        adding to your product line?

        ~Sara

        >From: "livinspoonful" <jim@...>
        >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [RawPortland] Raw Products now available on the west side!
        >Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 05:14:25 -0000
        >
        >Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of
        >Choice -
        >Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We
        >will be doing a
        >tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us
        >make a good
        >impression with our new account.
        >
        >We are also meeting with New Seasons on Friday to present samples and
        >discuss getting
        >ours and the other products we distribute (Dr. John's VitaCrisps, Smart
        >Monkey Foods,
        >True Nature Guacamole, It's Alive! cultured vegetables) into their chain.
        >If you'd like to see
        >locally made raw products in New Seasons, nows the time to act! We're
        >especially
        >interested in the Raliegh Hills store, as we have no outlet in that area.
        >
        >Once again, thanks to all in our community who continue to support Sue and
        >I and our
        >products. We are blessed to be able to do this work.
        >
        >Jim

      • Celeste Crimi
        Message 3 of 8 , May 19, 2004
          jim,

          what shall we do to help get raw products in the Raleigh Hills New Seasons?  I would love to help, that's where Richard and I usually shop...

          Celeste

          Message 4 of 8 , May 22, 2004
            Hi Sara,

            I had that same thought about her biscotti! I need to contact her and ask i=
            f she would be
            willing to share the recipe.

            Thanks for supporting us at New Seasons.

            jim

            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Sara Johnson" <rawlacarte@h...> wrote:=

            > Jim,
            >
            > Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that quality raw products will be=

            > available in my neck of the woods. (I actually work next to Market of
            > Choice once a week.) I never thought to put in a request at New Seasons,=

            > but I definitely will now that you mentioned it. Since Kerry isn't doing=

            > the coconut cream for stores anymore, is that something y'all would consi=
            der
            > adding to your product line?
            >
            > ~Sara
            >

            > >From: "livinspoonful" <jim@l...>
            > >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: [RawPortland] Raw Products now available on the west side!
            > >Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 05:14:25 -0000
            > >
            > >Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of =

            > >Choice -
            > >Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We =

            > >will be doing a
            > >tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us =

            > >make a good
            > >impression with our new account.
            > >
            > >We are also meeting with New Seasons on Friday to present samples and
            > >discuss getting
            > >ours and the other products we distribute (Dr. John's VitaCrisps, Smart =

            > >Monkey Foods,
            > >True Nature Guacamole, It's Alive! cultured vegetables) into their chain=
            .
            > >If you'd like to see
            > >locally made raw products in New Seasons, nows the time to act! We're
            > >especially
            > >interested in the Raliegh Hills store, as we have no outlet in that area=
            .

            > >Once again, thanks to all in our community who continue to support Sue a=
            nd
            > >I and our
            > >products. We are blessed to be able to do this work.
            > >
            > >Jim

          • livinspoonful
            Message 5 of 8 , May 22, 2004
              Hi Celeste,

              This may be redundant since we spoke at the potluck, but I was thinking that written
              requests for our products, as well as for other raw products, would go a long way toward
              convincing New Seasons that there is a market for this kind of thing.

              I hope you had a good birthday celebration. Sue and I had a great time...but we were
              exhausted afterword! Thanks for helping to make our potluck fun!

              JIm

              --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Celeste Crimi" <rcrimi14@h...> wrote:
              > jim,
              >
              > what shall we do to help get raw products in the Raleigh Hills New Seasons? I would
              love to help, that's where Richard and I usually shop...

              > Celeste

            • Sara Johnson
              Message 6 of 8 , May 23, 2004
                Jim,

                Yeah! That biscotti is da bomb! Especially with the coconut cream.

                ~Sara