Monday Walking Mesitation

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008
      Please join others for a silent walking meditation in Laurelhurst Park
      on Monday, November 17th, starting at 6:00pm. We will gather at the
      corner of SE 39th and Ankeny and walk together for 45 minutes. Those who
      wish to depart early are entirely welcome to do so.

      In walking with us, you may practice dedicating your time to peace,
      healing, or other aspirations, or you can simply enjoy the stillness
      within community.

      See you there!