Superfoods special local PDX pricing!

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008
      Hello, friends!

      The Raw Life, which prepares pre-packaged organic raw foods for sale at the People's Farmer's Market and inside the People's Food Co-Op in Portland, has made its salads and mousses available for purchase by the pound or half-pound during the holiday season.

      The Raw Life has also added the following products for sale/distribution, which can be picked up at the domestic kitchen (using your own containers, if you want to be earth-friendly!) .

      Goji berries $13.75/lb
      Incan Berries $15.50/lb
      Cacao Nibs $12.00/lb
      Cacao Powder $12.50/lb
      Sun-Dried Banana Spears $9.50/lb
      Organic Nori Sheets $.30/sheet ($15.00 for 50 sheets)
      exceptional Raw Agave Nectar $18.00/quart

      Smaller or larger quantities are available.

      These are all the highest quality of organic or better-than-organic superfoods that I've found, and I want to pass the quality and savings along to you during the holiday season and beyond. These products are superior in quality and price to anything you'll find at local stores or other online venues.

      More information on all of the products, along with information on how to order, can be found at:

      http://therawlife.net/orders.html

      Be well!