raw prep class before Sunday Supper tomorrow

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      We'll be making sprouted garbonzo hummus and a chocoloate mousse banana
      pie with walnut-date crust downstairs in the kitchen at Milwaukie
      Presbyterian Church, 2416 SE Lake Rd, Milwaukie at 4 pm. At 5 we'll
      bring it to the table with other catered dishes for those who'd like to
      eat--with conversation, prayer and a lively discussion to follow until
      7. The class is free; the supper by donation.