Re: Raw Products now available on the west side!

  • Jeni
    Message 1 of 8 , May 19, 2004
      Hi Jim,
      That's great! I hope New Seasons decides to carry your products
      too! I only wish that you could come out closer to me....I moved to
      Gresham recently (I know, I know...Gresham isn't that wonderful) and
      I shop at the Nature's/Wild Oats now and have been missing out on
      the livin spoonful! I still go the PSU, so I am downtown a lot and
      most of the co-op's are on my way home, but boy it would be heaven
      to have you at my new local store!
      Thanks
      Jeni

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "livinspoonful" <jim@l...> wrote:
      > Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at
      Market of Choice -
      > Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a
      result. We will be doing a
      > tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and
      help us make a good
      > impression with our new account.
      >
      > We are also meeting with New Seasons on Friday to present samples
      and discuss getting
      > ours and the other products we distribute (Dr. John's VitaCrisps,
      Smart Monkey Foods,
      > True Nature Guacamole, It's Alive! cultured vegetables) into their
      chain. If you'd like to see
      > locally made raw products in New Seasons, nows the time to act!
      We're especially
      > interested in the Raliegh Hills store, as we have no outlet in
      that area.

      > Once again, thanks to all in our community who continue to support
      Sue and I and our
      > products. We are blessed to be able to do this work.
      >
      > Jim
    • Janna Blake-Allan
      Message 2 of 8 , May 19, 2004

        Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of Choice -
        Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We will be doing a
        tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us make a good
        impression with our new account.
        Jim...
        Forgive my ignorance...but, the store that you will be doing the food tasting on May 28th...where is it located?

        Thanks!

        Janna
      • Sara Johnson
        Message 3 of 8 , May 19, 2004
          Jim,

          Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that quality raw products will be
          available in my neck of the woods. (I actually work next to Market of
          Choice once a week.) I never thought to put in a request at New Seasons,
          but I definitely will now that you mentioned it. Since Kerry isn't doing
          the coconut cream for stores anymore, is that something y'all would consider
          adding to your product line?

          ~Sara

          >From: "livinspoonful" <jim@...>
          >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [RawPortland] Raw Products now available on the west side!
          >Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 05:14:25 -0000
          >
          >Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of
          >Choice -
          >Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We
          >will be doing a
          >tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us
          >make a good
          >impression with our new account.
          >
          >We are also meeting with New Seasons on Friday to present samples and
          >discuss getting
          >ours and the other products we distribute (Dr. John's VitaCrisps, Smart
          >Monkey Foods,
          >True Nature Guacamole, It's Alive! cultured vegetables) into their chain.
          >If you'd like to see
          >locally made raw products in New Seasons, nows the time to act! We're
          >especially
          >interested in the Raliegh Hills store, as we have no outlet in that area.
          >
          >Once again, thanks to all in our community who continue to support Sue and
          >I and our
          >products. We are blessed to be able to do this work.
          >
          >Jim

        • Celeste Crimi
          Message 4 of 8 , May 19, 2004
            jim,

            what shall we do to help get raw products in the Raleigh Hills New Seasons?  I would love to help, that's where Richard and I usually shop...

            Celeste

            Message 5 of 8 , May 22, 2004
              Hi Sara,

              I had that same thought about her biscotti! I need to contact her and ask i=
              f she would be
              willing to share the recipe.

              Thanks for supporting us at New Seasons.

              jim

              --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Sara Johnson" <rawlacarte@h...> wrote:=

              > Jim,
              >
              > Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that quality raw products will be=

              > available in my neck of the woods. (I actually work next to Market of
              > Choice once a week.) I never thought to put in a request at New Seasons,=

              > but I definitely will now that you mentioned it. Since Kerry isn't doing=

              > the coconut cream for stores anymore, is that something y'all would consi=
              der
              > adding to your product line?
              >
              > ~Sara
              >

              > >From: "livinspoonful" <jim@l...>
              > >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [RawPortland] Raw Products now available on the west side!
              > >Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 05:14:25 -0000
              > >
              > >Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of =

              > >Choice -
              > >Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We =

              > >will be doing a
              > >tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us =

              > >make a good
              > >impression with our new account.
              > >
              > >We are also meeting with New Seasons on Friday to present samples and
              > >discuss getting
              > >ours and the other products we distribute (Dr. John's VitaCrisps, Smart =

              > >Monkey Foods,
              > >True Nature Guacamole, It's Alive! cultured vegetables) into their chain=
              .
              > >If you'd like to see
              > >locally made raw products in New Seasons, nows the time to act! We're
              > >especially
              > >interested in the Raliegh Hills store, as we have no outlet in that area=
              .

              > >Once again, thanks to all in our community who continue to support Sue a=
              nd
              > >I and our
              > >products. We are blessed to be able to do this work.
              > >
              > >Jim

            • livinspoonful
              Message 6 of 8 , May 22, 2004
                Hi Celeste,

                This may be redundant since we spoke at the potluck, but I was thinking that written
                requests for our products, as well as for other raw products, would go a long way toward
                convincing New Seasons that there is a market for this kind of thing.

                I hope you had a good birthday celebration. Sue and I had a great time...but we were
                exhausted afterword! Thanks for helping to make our potluck fun!

                JIm

                --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Celeste Crimi" <rcrimi14@h...> wrote:
                > jim,
                >
                > what shall we do to help get raw products in the Raleigh Hills New Seasons? I would
                love to help, that's where Richard and I usually shop...

                > Celeste

              • Sara Johnson
                Message 7 of 8 , May 23, 2004
                  Jim,

                  Yeah! That biscotti is da bomb! Especially with the coconut cream.

                  ~Sara