Raw Food Doctors need a place to sleep

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hello, friends!

      Rick and Karin Dina, the Raw Food Doctors, will be in Portland on
      Monday, November 10 to present their class Introduction to Raw Food
      Nutrition at the Friends Meeting House on SE Stark, and are in need of a
      place to land when they arrive and to sleep Monday night after the
      class. If you are able to host them on Monday, please let me know!

      Be well!

      -Brion
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
        If you don't have a better offer already, we can provide.