Positive books by positive vegans!

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hello:

      If anyone has time for reading of books please consider two great books one by vegan Ingrid E. Newkirk "One Can Make A Difference" and the other by raw vegan Steve Ross "Happy Yoga".

      Steve is the hip yoga guy on the Oxygen channel's show Inhale and Ingrid is co-founder of PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.  Ingrid is also the focus of an HBO movie "I am an Animal" and Steve has an interview and yoga segments on www.youtube.com.  Enjoy!  :>)

      These books may be a great gift idea to reach 'the unreachables'!?

      Bill
      PS if you are like me it is somewhat disappointing that many authors espouse non-violence and ethical behavior in part of their writings and promote pop and eating meat in other sentences...:>(