oops sorry

  • HANNAH ZAIV
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
      Apologize I sent to the whole group, meant to send just to Brion. . that's
      easy to do on these lists. . Thanks for understanding!

      >From: "Brion Oliver" <brion@...>
      >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [RawPortland] Looking for Event space
      >Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:14:49 -0700
      >
      >Hello!
      >
      >Does anyone have any recommendations for spaces in which to hold a raw
      >foods
      >lecture? People's Co-op is booked for the evening I am attempting to
      >schedule, and my other options are similarly unavailable. Thanks!
      >
      >-Brion
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
        Hi, Brion,

        The Center for Natural Medicine has various sized rooms for rent.  It is a lovely place with indoor trees.

        It is on 39th Avenue just North of Hawthorne on the right, opposite the Fred Meyer parking lot.

        Another possibility is Unity Church on Stark near Portland Nursery.

        Another is the Friends Meeting House on Stark about at 45th.

        Good Luck.

        Pamela Melcher