Looking for Event space

  • Brion Oliver
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
      Hello!

      Does anyone have any recommendations for spaces in which to hold a raw foods lecture? People's Co-op is booked for the evening I am attempting to schedule, and my other options are similarly unavailable. Thanks!

      -Brion
    • HANNAH ZAIV
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
        How many people? I have a lovely living room that holds about 20 - 25
        people but I'm in Oak Grove, at south end of Milwaukie, don't know if people
        will feel like driving out here but I'd be happy to host talks for free.
        Could only do weekends though, I work weekday evenings. (& would need lead
        time to clean the place, I am not unfortunately naturally tidy. . )

        blessings,
        Hannah Zaiv, 503-659-9384

        >From: "Brion Oliver" <brion@...>
        >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [RawPortland] Looking for Event space
        >Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:14:49 -0700
        >
        >Hello!
        >
        >Does anyone have any recommendations for spaces in which to hold a raw
        >foods
        >lecture? People's Co-op is booked for the evening I am attempting to
        >schedule, and my other options are similarly unavailable. Thanks!
        >
        >-Brion
      • HANNAH ZAIV
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
          Apologize I sent to the whole group, meant to send just to Brion. . that's
          easy to do on these lists. . Thanks for understanding!

          >From: "Brion Oliver" <brion@...>
          >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [RawPortland] Looking for Event space
          >Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:14:49 -0700
          >
          >Hello!
          >
          >Does anyone have any recommendations for spaces in which to hold a raw
          >foods
          >lecture? People's Co-op is booked for the evening I am attempting to
          >schedule, and my other options are similarly unavailable. Thanks!
          >
          >-Brion
        • Pamela Melcher
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
            Hi, Brion,

            The Center for Natural Medicine has various sized rooms for rent.  It is a lovely place with indoor trees.

            It is on 39th Avenue just North of Hawthorne on the right, opposite the Fred Meyer parking lot.

            Another possibility is Unity Church on Stark near Portland Nursery.

            Another is the Friends Meeting House on Stark about at 45th.

            Good Luck.

            Pamela Melcher