Looking for Robert Cummings

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      Hi !

      I would like to find Robert Cummings so I can purchase more raw food
      items. I've lost his number. I bought some great things from him at the
      Raw and Living Spirit Festival at Camp Adams. Would you please email
      his contact info to me if you have it?

      Many thanks,
      Annette
    • Shannon Floyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
        I bought some stuff from Robert Cummings at the retreat, too. Here is the info from his card:

        robtcummings@...
        or
        www.rcsuperfoods.com

        Ciao!
        Shannon Floyd
      • Ariel Rose
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
          Hi Annette & All,
          I am sure Robert would love to be found - his phone number is (619) 892-0076. Tell him I said hi. :)
          Ariel