Genesis Juice, Re: Spam

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2004
      Hi folks,

      We received a spam e-mail to the group last week. I deleted the
      message and changed the group settings. To prevent future spam, new
      members will be moderated until I change their settings. All current
      members will remain unmoderated.

      Thanks for your post, Zoe. Wow, that is an amazing and
      inspirational story!

      I forgot to remind everyone in my last e-mail about Celeste and
      Lauralin's birthday picnic this Sunday from 2-4pm, more details on
      this are in the rawportland.org events section and at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawPortland/message/178

      I would like to thank everyone for coming to my potluck last week!
      We had a great time. Some of the dishes brought to the last few
      potlucks include fruit, salads, pizza, banana "ice cream" pie,
      cauliflower cous-cous, spagetti, tempura, fettucine alfredo,
      burritos, almond mylk, Lasgana, hummus, and carrot cake. We'll try to
      take some pictures at the next potluck!

      Genesis Juice is back in business! You can now order their raw
      organic juices on the website and pick them up at various locations
      around Portland, such as People's and Food Front co-ops.
      http://www.genesis-juice.com
      Here is a Genesis Juice article about the FDA regulations.
      http://www.dailyemerald.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/02/02/401e723e3de
      2a
      http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g4402d.htm

      Have a great day!