Raw Products now available on the west side!

  • livinspoonful
    Message 1 of 8 , May 18 10:14 PM
      Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of Choice -
      Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We will be doing a
      tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us make a good
      impression with our new account.

      We are also meeting with New Seasons on Friday to present samples and discuss getting
      ours and the other products we distribute (Dr. John's VitaCrisps, Smart Monkey Foods,
      True Nature Guacamole, It's Alive! cultured vegetables) into their chain. If you'd like to see
      locally made raw products in New Seasons, nows the time to act! We're especially
      interested in the Raliegh Hills store, as we have no outlet in that area.

      Once again, thanks to all in our community who continue to support Sue and I and our
      products. We are blessed to be able to do this work.

      Jim
    • Jeni
      Message 2 of 8 , May 19 2:53 PM
        Hi Jim,
        That's great! I hope New Seasons decides to carry your products
        too! I only wish that you could come out closer to me....I moved to
        Gresham recently (I know, I know...Gresham isn't that wonderful) and
        I shop at the Nature's/Wild Oats now and have been missing out on
        the livin spoonful! I still go the PSU, so I am downtown a lot and
        most of the co-op's are on my way home, but boy it would be heaven
        to have you at my new local store!
        Thanks
        Jeni

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "livinspoonful" <jim@l...> wrote:
        > Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at
        Market of Choice -
        > Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a
        result. We will be doing a
        > tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and
        help us make a good
        > impression with our new account.
        >
        > We are also meeting with New Seasons on Friday to present samples
        and discuss getting
        > ours and the other products we distribute (Dr. John's VitaCrisps,
        Smart Monkey Foods,
        > True Nature Guacamole, It's Alive! cultured vegetables) into their
        chain. If you'd like to see
        > locally made raw products in New Seasons, nows the time to act!
        We're especially
        > interested in the Raliegh Hills store, as we have no outlet in
        that area.

        > Once again, thanks to all in our community who continue to support
        Sue and I and our
        > products. We are blessed to be able to do this work.
        >
        > Jim
      • Janna Blake-Allan
        Message 3 of 8 , May 19 3:39 PM

          Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of Choice -
          Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We will be doing a
          tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us make a good
          impression with our new account.
          Jim...
          Forgive my ignorance...but, the store that you will be doing the food tasting on May 28th...where is it located?

          Thanks!

          Janna
        • Sara Johnson
          Message 4 of 8 , May 19 7:04 PM
            Jim,

            Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that quality raw products will be
            available in my neck of the woods. (I actually work next to Market of
            Choice once a week.) I never thought to put in a request at New Seasons,
            but I definitely will now that you mentioned it. Since Kerry isn't doing
            the coconut cream for stores anymore, is that something y'all would consider
            adding to your product line?

            ~Sara

            >From: "livinspoonful" <jim@...>
            >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [RawPortland] Raw Products now available on the west side!
            >Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 05:14:25 -0000
            >
            >Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of
            >Choice -
            >Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We
            >will be doing a
            >tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us
            >make a good
            >impression with our new account.
            >
            >We are also meeting with New Seasons on Friday to present samples and
            >discuss getting
            >ours and the other products we distribute (Dr. John's VitaCrisps, Smart
            >Monkey Foods,
            >True Nature Guacamole, It's Alive! cultured vegetables) into their chain.
            >If you'd like to see
            >locally made raw products in New Seasons, nows the time to act! We're
            >especially
            >interested in the Raliegh Hills store, as we have no outlet in that area.
            >
            >Once again, thanks to all in our community who continue to support Sue and
            >I and our
            >products. We are blessed to be able to do this work.
            >
            >Jim

          • Celeste Crimi
            Message 5 of 8 , May 19 9:17 PM
              jim,

              what shall we do to help get raw products in the Raleigh Hills New Seasons?  I would love to help, that's where Richard and I usually shop...

              Celeste

              Message 6 of 8 , May 22 1:12 PM
                Hi Sara,

                I had that same thought about her biscotti! I need to contact her and ask i=
                f she would be
                willing to share the recipe.

                Thanks for supporting us at New Seasons.

                jim

                --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Sara Johnson" <rawlacarte@h...> wrote:=

                > Jim,
                >
                > Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that quality raw products will be=

                > available in my neck of the woods. (I actually work next to Market of
                > Choice once a week.) I never thought to put in a request at New Seasons,=

                > but I definitely will now that you mentioned it. Since Kerry isn't doing=

                > the coconut cream for stores anymore, is that something y'all would consi=
                der
                > adding to your product line?
                >
                > ~Sara
                >

                > >From: "livinspoonful" <jim@l...>
                > >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
                > >Subject: [RawPortland] Raw Products now available on the west side!
                > >Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 05:14:25 -0000
                > >
                > >Thank you to all the raw angels for requesting our product at Market of =

                > >Choice -
                > >Burlingame. They picked up our hummus this last weekend as a result. We =

                > >will be doing a
                > >tasting their on Friday, May 28th from 4-7 pm. Come on down and help us =

                > >make a good
                > >impression with our new account.
                > >
                > >We are also meeting with New Seasons on Friday to present samples and
                > >discuss getting
                > >ours and the other products we distribute (Dr. John's VitaCrisps, Smart =

                > >Monkey Foods,
                > >True Nature Guacamole, It's Alive! cultured vegetables) into their chain=
                .
                > >If you'd like to see
                > >locally made raw products in New Seasons, nows the time to act! We're
                > >especially
                > >interested in the Raliegh Hills store, as we have no outlet in that area=
                .

                > >Once again, thanks to all in our community who continue to support Sue a=
                nd
                > >I and our
                > >products. We are blessed to be able to do this work.
                > >
                > >Jim

              • livinspoonful
                Message 7 of 8 , May 22 1:15 PM
                  Hi Celeste,

                  This may be redundant since we spoke at the potluck, but I was thinking that written
                  requests for our products, as well as for other raw products, would go a long way toward
                  convincing New Seasons that there is a market for this kind of thing.

                  I hope you had a good birthday celebration. Sue and I had a great time...but we were
                  exhausted afterword! Thanks for helping to make our potluck fun!

                  JIm

                  --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Celeste Crimi" <rcrimi14@h...> wrote:
                  > jim,
                  >
                  > what shall we do to help get raw products in the Raleigh Hills New Seasons? I would
                  love to help, that's where Richard and I usually shop...

                  > Celeste

                • Sara Johnson
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 23 10:58 AM
                    Jim,

                    Yeah! That biscotti is da bomb! Especially with the coconut cream.

                    ~Sara