Sorry, i meant to send this to Gabrielle. Re: Got the almond info, Nora. Re: [RawPortland] Unpasteurized Almonds this weekend

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
      Sorry, folks.

      I meant to send this to Gabrielle.

      I forgot that if i clicked on reply it would go out to the whole group.

      Sorry to waste your time.

      Have a great day.

      Pamela

      From: Gabrielle <gabrielle@cthgather ing.org>
      To: RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 8:30 AM

      If you want me to hold you almonds here, you can pick them up some other time, perhaps at a Sunday Supper. Let me know
      Gabrielle

      Pamela Melcher wrote:

      Dear Nora,

      Apologies, i now have read all the email i got while i was at the Raw Spirit Festival, and in it my almond questions for you were answered.

      I can still get almonds.

      YAY!!

      I will pay with paypal for 25# of almonds.

      I can't be there no Saturday, but i never ate a fresh almond that i did not like, so i will commit to getting them.

      Thank you for all your work on this.

      Health, Happiness and Abundance for All.

      Pamela Melcher

      http://www.eset. com

      http://www.eset. com