Got the almond info, Nora. Re: [RawPortland] Unpasteurized Almonds this weekend

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2008
      Dear Nora,

      Apologies, i now have read all the email i got while i was at the Raw Spirit Festival, and in it my almond questions for you were answered.

      I can still get almonds.

      YAY!!

      I will pay with paypal for 25# of almonds.

      I can't be there no Saturday, but i never ate a fresh almond that i did not like, so i will commit to getting them.

      Thank you for all your work on this.

      Health, Happiness and Abundance for All.

      Pamela Melcher
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
        If you want me to hold you almonds here, you can pick them up some other time, perhaps at a Sunday Supper. Let me know
        Gabrielle

        Pamela Melcher wrote:

        Dear Nora,

        Apologies, i now have read all the email i got while i was at the Raw Spirit Festival, and in it my almond questions for you were answered.

        I can still get almonds.

        YAY!!

        I will pay with paypal for 25# of almonds.

        I can't be there no Saturday, but i never ate a fresh almond that i did not like, so i will commit to getting them.

        Thank you for all your work on this.

        Health, Happiness and Abundance for All.

        Pamela Melcher

        http://www.eset.com

        http://www.eset.com

      • Pamela Melcher
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
          Thanks a lot.

          I need to pay her, also.

          Do you know how i do that through Paypal?  I do not know how to get it to her through paypal.

          David may be able to pick them up and bring a check on Saturday.

          I am sorry that i am not more up to date on this.  I let it slide while moving.

          Also, some time i would like to give you and Thomas free sessions with the MG33 which i brought to the retreat.  I have gotten further training with it and further experience at the Sedona Raw Spirit Festival and it is truly amazing.  It is of GREAT benefit to people.  It is an update of the Papimi device which Gabriel Cousens has at the Tree of Life.  Plus it is one third the cost of the Papimi device and is legal to purchase in this country.

          Happiness, Health and Abundance for All Beings.

          Many Blessings,
          Pamela

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
            Sorry, folks.

            I meant to send this to Gabrielle.

            I forgot that if i clicked on reply it would go out to the whole group.

            Sorry to waste your time.

            Have a great day.

            Pamela