Re: [RawPortland] Almond pick up postponed

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2008
      Nora,

      I have been moving (it's done, whew) and tried a few times to let you know that i would like to purchase 25 # of almonds.

      I tried several routes, without feeling like i connected with you.  This was probably because i missed a crucial step (in the midst of moving chaos) that you made clear to me.

      I still would like to purchase 25# of almonds.

      Please let me know if this is still possible, and how to pay you and receive the almonds.

      Thank you.
      Pamela Melcher
      503-946-8048