Raw Pistachios

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008

      Hi All,
      I have added an ordering database for raw pistachios.  Both farmers I bought from last year are getting ready to harvest in the coming weeks, and the nuts will be sun dried for a couple weeks following that.  So we'd have the nuts most likely in mid to late October.  I'm just trying to determine if there is enough interest to place an order so if you'd like some please either email me or add your info to the database.  My cost has significantly increased over last year but I can still offer these fresh (in-shell) pistachios for $2 less per pound than Living Tree.  $9/lb; 3 lb minimum.  Shipping cost is $10 for 10 pounds and $13 for every multiple of 15 pounds.
      Thank you,
      Nora