Re: [RawPortland] Almond pick up postponed

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
      Sorry to do this but I just got word today that this weekend is the Raw Spirit festival in Arizona and not wishing to conflict with it, I decided to postpone bringing the almonds to Portland until next weekend, September 20.  The timing will most likely be the same, 4-6pm on Saturday.  I will post if this changes.  This will also allow more time to pay by check or Paypal if you'd like me to just leave your order at Gabrielle's for later pick up.  If you'd like to place an order and pay by check, please email me privately.  Thank you!
      Best wishes,
      Nora

    • Sue Brown

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2008
          Hi Sue,
          It's nmlenz@....  A tip, btw:  If you right click on the sender's name at the top of the message and then left click on "properties", it will show the sender's email address. :)  Happy to help!
          Nora

        • Sue Brown
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2008
            Hi Nora - that email address bounces every time I try it, which is why I was asking.

            Anyway, are you coming to Portland at all, or just Oregon City?  I'd love to not have to ride my bike all the way to Oregon City if possible.

            Sue

            On Sep 10, 2008, at 8:00 PM, Nora Lenz wrote:

            Hi Sue,
            It's nmlenz@speakeasy. net.  A tip, btw:  If you right click on the sender's name at the top of the message and then left click on "properties" , it will show the sender's email address. :)  Happy to help!
            Nora

          • Pamela Melcher
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 17, 2008
              Nora,

              I have been moving (it's done, whew) and tried a few times to let you know that i would like to purchase 25 # of almonds.

              I tried several routes, without feeling like i connected with you.  This was probably because i missed a crucial step (in the midst of moving chaos) that you made clear to me.

              I still would like to purchase 25# of almonds.

              Please let me know if this is still possible, and how to pay you and receive the almonds.

              Thank you.
              Pamela Melcher
              503-946-8048