Re: [RawPortland] Unpasteurized Almonds this weekend

  • Deborah Solheim
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008
      I'll be there Saturday, Nora.  Thank you!

      -- "Nora Lenz" <nmlenz@...> wrote:

      Hi All,
      I am bringing almonds to Portland this weekend.  Anyone who has ordered can pick up their order and those who prefer to sample first will be able to do that.  I plan to be at Gabrielle's place in Oregon City at 772 Division St. on Saturday roughly from 4 till 6 pm.  If you're planning to pick up while I'm there (my preference, to minimize hassle for Gabrielle), you can pay by check or cash (also my preference).  If you'd like me to leave your order for later pick up, you'll have to use Paypal or get a check to Gabrielle between now and Saturday.

      Just to clarify, you don't have to order in advance.  You can try the almonds before you buy.  Since I am selling the almonds so cheaply ($10/lb.) and am handling all the distributing and shipping myself, I have instituted a 5-pound minimum.

      There are no supply issues this year -- there was a bumper crop and I am bringing plenty of extra.   If you are planning to buy a large quantity, however, please email me in advance.

      Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

      All the best,
      Nora

      Are you Catholic and single? Click Here.