Raw Food "Cooking" Show on NATIONAL TV September 19 in LA, NYC, SF more info...

  • Bryan Au
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      This is very exciting news and will make RAW FOOD Mainstream, the
      next Major Diet, Food Trend, I will do my best to expand the airing
      of the RAW TV Show to your city so please e-mail everyone and share
      the RAWesome News!

      The World's First Raw Organic "Cooking Show" TV Infomercial is airing
      Nationwide on TV on September 19 2008 in Los Angeles, New York, San
      Francisco, San Jose and Oakland. Raw Organic Chef Bryan Au will teach
      4 of his most popular innovative new raw organic recipes from his
      best selling books RAW IN TEN MINUTES and the new full color 2nd
      Edition titled RAW FOOD IN TEN MINUTES in the TV Show. There is a lot
      of humor, fun and surprises for viewers as Chef Bryan Au will dazzle
      you with his totally new UNDER 10 Minute Raw Organic Cuisine Recipes.
      He has even invented a new term Eco Green Cuisine because his recipes
      literally helps to reverse Global Warming while protecting your
      health, community, environment and helps to save the Planet. Many of
      his recipes are even under 5 minutes or 2 minutes and are ready to
      serve, so he is even faster than a Microwave or Rachael Ray! People
      all love the recipes because they are healthy, organic, fast, fun and
      easy. They literally look and taste like all of your favorite comfort
      and junk foods but are now raw all natural and the most healthy in
      the world. Because it is raw all the vitamins, minerals and enzymes
      are intact for your optimal health, benefits, all natural anti-aging,
      gives you more energy and can prevent or reverse many modern day
      conditions while being the most delicious new cuisine in the World.
      This will quickly become the NEXT MAJOR FOOD TREND, DIET, ECO GREEN
      Lifestyle and more. You will also learn about all the amazing
      benefits of Ceramic Knives, Ceramic Peelers, the Blendtec Blender and
      more. Bryan Au will show you all the new exciting high technology
      kitchen tools that are fun and easy to use with special recipes that
      they make fun and easy. We CAN all save the Planet in the most fun,
      fashionable and delicious ways possible!

      The "Cooking Show" TV Infomercial will teach you how to make Pasta
      Alfredo, Vegan Rock N' Roll Sushi, Mango Cheesecake, Oraweo and in
      the 1st Edition book there are 90+ recipes in the full color 2nd
      Edition there are 70 + recipes with an International Menu of:
      American, Italian, Mexican, Thai, Japanese, Indian, Caribbean,
      Mediterranean and more. These are totally new never before seen
      recipes and innovative techniques! It will air in Los Angeles, New
      York and San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose during these times and dates:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAEap4gb1Zc 16 second video sample of
      menu on the TV Show

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w3YiJPOH3o 9 minute version(don't
      watch this if you want to see exciting fun FULL TV VERSION which is
      much better!)

      AIRTIME AND SCHEDULE FOR TV RAW ORGANIC "COOKING SHOW" INFOMERCIAL:

      Friday
      12:30 PM 9/19/2008 Friday WRNN NEW YORK, NY

      Saturday
      2:30 AM 9/20/2008 Saturday WMBC NEW YORK, NY
      5:00 AM 9/20/2008 Saturday KTLA LOS ANGELES, CA
      6:12 AM 9/20/2008 Saturday KPIX SAN FRANCISCO-OAKLAND-SAN JOSE, CA
      7:00 AM 9/20/2008 Saturday KCAL LOS ANGELES, CA

      Sunday
      5:00 AM 9/21/2008 Sunday WMBC NEW YORK, NY
      5:30 AM 9/21/2008 Sunday WLNY NEW YORK, NY
      7:30 AM 9/21/2008 Sunday KPIX SAN FRANCISCO-OAKLAND-SAN JOSE, CA
      9:00 AM 9/21/2008 Sunday WHAM ROCHESTER, NY

      Monday
      5:00 AM 9/22/2008 Monday KPIX SAN FRANCISCO-OAKLAND-SAN JOSE, CA

      Also for ANY & EVERY PRODUCT you purchase from my Website,
      RAW ORGANIC SAVING THE PLANET, my books, dvd, eco clothing, snacks:
      A TREE WILL BE PLANTED!

      I have just partnered up with Trees For The Future
      RAW ORGANIC SAVING THE PLANET is the MOST ECO/ENVIRONMENTALY Friendly
      Company in the World

      Our Motto is "Empowering People to save the Planet in the most fun,
      fashionable and delicious ways possible.

      Bryan Au
      http://www.RawInTen.com