Re: massage trade wanted for housecleaning

  • Sarah Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      I am a licensed massage therapist who would love to try out this
      trade. Here's my website with more info: catalysthands.com

      My office is currently in North Portland, and I will be moving in
      October to an as-yet-to-be-determined location. I'm in the looking
      process.

      You can call me at 503.209.3768 or e-mail is: mssarahryan@...

      Thanks!

      Sarah Ryan