massage trade wanted for housecleaning

  • violarose777
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      I hope this is not too off topic, I just want to keep this offer
      within the healthy community.

      hi everyone! It's Viola Rose
      I have an earth friendly house cleaning business, using all natural
      home made cleaning products, and am very thorough and professional.
      I am looking for someone to do massage trade with for house cleaning.
      within the Portland metro area.
      You should be licenced, professional, and love the idea of having your
      house thoroughly cleaned every 2 weeks,. or once a month on an on
      going basis.
      this could be a great trade!!

      contact me through this list, thanks!
    • Sarah Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
        I am a licensed massage therapist who would love to try out this
        trade. Here's my website with more info: catalysthands.com

        My office is currently in North Portland, and I will be moving in
        October to an as-yet-to-be-determined location. I'm in the looking
        process.

        You can call me at 503.209.3768 or e-mail is: mssarahryan@...

        Thanks!

        Sarah Ryan