Viktoras in Portland 9/9 and 9/10

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
      "Dear Ones in Oneness,

      Maybe some of us who have yet to register for one or both of the Viktoras Kulvinskas presentations need a little encouragement. It could be the laidback style of the Pacific Northwest that allows us the freedom to decide at the last minute whether we will go. Regardless of the reasons for your hesitation, which are unimportant and forgiven, please read on.

      Having Viktoras Kulvinskas come to Portland is akin to being a devoted Tibetan Buddhist and having an intimate audience with the Dalai Lama. If you're really into movies, it's like getting to meet your favorite celebrity after seeing every single film in which she or he has appeared. Without Viktoras's inspiration and contributions to the modern culture of raw food nutrition, our health and consciousness would certainly not be what and where it is today.

      Being at one of Viktoras's presentations is an opportunity to gain increased understanding about the inner workings of the physical body and simultaneously recognize and experience timeless spacious awareness. Whether directly or subtly, he champions the concept that it is definitely possible to improve the quality (and sometimes also the longevity) of one's life no matter how sick or deficient a person may be. My first encounter with Viktoras was during a personal consultation several years ago, and his counsel, clarity, and sensitivity stay with me to this day. Also, as a Master's student of Vegan/Live-food Nutrition and former employee of the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center, I had the opportunity to attend several "Arizona Live!" workshops with Gabriel Cousens, M.D. and Viktoras. Witnessing the dialogue, lectures, Q&A sessions, and interplay of two of the world's raw leaders was truly electrifying.

      Before getting caught up in the whirlwind of the coming week, take a moment to reflect upon how learning more about raw food might benefit you. Imagine being flooded with enzymes, the catalysts of life, and your body receiving a natural, caffeine-free jump-start. Consider how much more efficiently you may be able to respond to and keep up with your daily routine despite the stresses of mental chatter and the external environment. Raw food is a gateway, and Viktoras is one of the world's best resources to show us how. Please join us on Tuesday, September 9th and/or September 10th.

      Peace be with you,

      Natasia Rana
      Raw Lifestyle Educator"

      Viktoras Kulvinskas is presenting on the topic "Eating for Planetary Survival" in Portland, OR on Tuesday, September 9th and Wednesday, September 10th. Each presentation is $20/person at the door, or $15 pre-registered.

      For more information:

      September 9: http://wellness.meetup.com/304/calendar/8614078/
      September 10: http://wellness.meetup.com/304/calendar/8614141/
    • Julie Vaillancourt
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
        Hey! I'd really like to hear him speak and so will probably attend the
        Wendesday presntation. I am planning on paying at the door, if that's
        okay. Julie